Niagara University Alumni Association
The Niagara University Alumni Association will work with the Office of Alumni Relations to establish a value based relationship with alumni that is mutually beneficial, aligned with the mission of Niagara University and guided by Vincentian principles.
Statement of Purpose:
The Niagara University Alumni Association will assist the Office of Alumni Relations in promoting and achieving a value based relationship with Niagara University in the following key areas:
1. Identifying ways to encourage alumni to offer their intellectual, business, networking and financial resources to support and strengthen the University.
2. Fostering the communication and understanding of the University’s strategic direction and vision for the future.
3. Promoting continued philanthropic support of the University.
4. Recommending qualified student candidates for admission and encouraging enrollment of said candidates to the University.
5. Establishing internship and employment opportunities for graduates.
6. Initiating community service programs at the local level.
7. Supporting a commitment to life-long learning.