We can't spell ALUMNI without U!
The Alumni Relations Office is always looking for volunteers to assist us with alumni chapters, chapter events, and various other alumni activities.
Things alumni can do to strengthen Niagara University!
We are always seeking class connectors and volunteers to help with Alumni Weekend!
We look for class connectors/volunteers to do all or some of the following:
- Promote class identity and generate enthusiasm
- Encourage increased gifts of support during your anniversary year
- Encourage attendance at Alumni Weekend
- Network with classmates via telephone, email and letter writing
Some ways that this can be accomplished are:
- Network via both phone and email with your classmates to encourage attendance – the class with the highest attendance will be recognized during Alumni Weekend.
- Participate in signing letters to your classmates that asks them to increase their giving during the 18 month reunion cycle (starting January of your reunion year and ending May 31 of the next year).
- Recruit a team of classmates to work with—the more people reaching out and connecting the more we can get back to campus
- Notify us of any address changes or alumni updates that you discover and help us find lost alumni
Who to contact:
General Alumni Relations:
Christine S. O'Hara '88, M.S. Ed. '06, Executive Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving
Michele Smith-Link, Senior Development Associate for Annual/Alumni Programs